March 23, 2020
- Electronic Police Report: Please note that this form of report only applies to: larceny/theft, vandalism/destruction of property, harassment, or scam/fraud. All other crimes should be reported directly to the Radford Police Department at 540-731-3624 or by dialing 911 if an emergency. Reports may also be filed in person at the police department. This is a formal report. You are required to enter your name and contact information. Please provide as much detail as possible. By submitting this form you agree that you have read and understand that (a) filing a false report is a crime punishable as a Class 1 Misdemeanor in accordance with of the Code of Virginia.
- The City Administration Office, Recreation Center, and Public Library will be closed to the public until further notice.
- Reminder to the community: Social distancing is advised when getting outside to enjoy fresh air, exercising, taking your dog to the dog park, and taking your children to the playground to play. Keep in mind to maintain 6 feet apart from others and limit playground and dog park use to 10 individuals at a time.
- Radford Public Library has suspended curbside service until further notice: To better promote social/physical distancing, RPL is no longer offering curbside services. We also strongly encourage our patrons not to return library materials to the outdoor bookdrop during this time in effort to decrease the spread of germs. There will be no fines accumulating on overdue items through the month of April at minimum! Library staff are in the building 9-5, Mon-Thurs. and 10-5 on Fri and Sat to assist with online services!
- Building Official’s Office makes building permit forms available online. Click Here.