The Radford City Circuit Court Clerk’s office has Real Estate Records online, along with other real estate related documents, via Secure Remote Access (SRA) provided by Virginia’s Judicial System web-enabled Secure Remote Access.
The information that is available to you:
- Deeds and Land Records Index from April, 2000 to current and back scanned from January, 1918.
- Please note: Not all records with a record date prior to May 30, 1999 will have images available at this time.
- Financing Statements: Index and Images from June, 2000 to current.
- General Miscellaneous: Index and Images from September, 1998 to current.
- Judgments: Index and Images from April, 2000 to current.
- Marriage Licenses: Index and Images from August, 2000 to current
- Wills and Fiduciaries: Index and Images from June, 2000 to current.
Application & Fee
To access these records online via SRA, you must submit a SRA Agreement and Application for approval by the Clerk along with the appropriate fee of $300 per year or $50 per month. The fee for a business/multi user subscriber is $300 per year for the first user and $275 for additional users. Monthly $50 per user. Upon approval of your application, our office will set up a log-in and password for your use. The log-in and password will automatically terminate on the expiration date. You may contact us for more information at 540-731-3610.
SRA Agreement and Application
Mail application and fees to:
Radford City Circuit Court Clerk’s Office
619 Second Street
Radford, Virginia 24141
Note: Checks or money orders can be made payable to Clerk of Court. We also accept cash or credit card in person with application. All credit card transactions will include a $2.00 surcharge.