Facts & Regulations
- All registrations must be made in person at the Radford Parks and Recreation Department during operating hours. We can only take the exact amounts for registrations after 5 p.m. and on weekends.
- All fees must be paid at the time of the registration.
- Please make check(s) payable to: Radford Parks and Recreation.
- Preregistration is required for all programs.
- Registration is accepted on a first come, first served basis up to the maximum enrollment for special classes. All sport program registrations will be accepted through the deadline.
- Phone registrations will not be allowed.
- If the program is full, you may request that your name and phone number be put on a waiting list. You will be contacted if a space becomes available.
- Late registrations are only possible when there are openings.
- Refunds will be granted only in the following cases:
- A program or class is canceled
- Medical excuse
- 2-week notice is given
- A minimum number of participants are required to hold a class. Where enrollment is low, the Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel the activity. To assure that the activity is held, please register early.
- A resident is anyone living within the Radford City limits. Nonresidents are required to pay additional fees and may be limited.
- Age level indicates participants must be that age by the starting date of the class or by the date indicated.
- Any cancellations due to inclement weather will be made after 3:30 p.m.
- For additional information, call the Radford Parks and Recreation Department at 540-731-3633.